Did you know that the stress you have today could affect you ten years down the road from now? It is important to remember how to cope with your stress, to prevent low back pain later. Below we have compiled a list of our favorite relaxation techniques that will help you relieve stress on the spot.
- Picture yourself relaxed – In order to do this activity, sit still with your eyes closed and picture a place that makes you feel better (your happy place). By visualizing this place in your head, your mind is able to wander to a better place. The more specific you can picture yourself; the better you will feel.
- Breathe deeply – The deeper you breathe the calmer you become. Once you become stressed, take in a deep relaxing breath and let out a sigh. Repeat this exercise 10 times for immediate, slower breathing and relaxation.
- Listen to en ligne casino france music – When you are stressed out and feel you are going 100 miles an hour, try turning to some soft music to slow your heartbeat. The slower the music the better. Classical music has been proven to produce calming effects similar to taking 10 mg of Valium.
- Show love – By expressing love to someone, you are able to mentally relax. It can be as simple as hugging your pet, a family member, or a significant other. A simple phone call to a good friend can be just what you need. While on the phone talk about the good times you have had together, or events to look forward to in the future.
- Take a time-out – Once you have back come home from a busy stressful day at work, try lying down, closing you eyes, and practice your breathing techniques. While lying down, try to release extra tension and lower your heartbeat. Everything will get done, so relax.
I hope that these techniques help you to instantly reduce stress so you can get back to your everyday life.
What is your favorite relaxation technique?